Theatre Row Offers "The Return of Iphigenia", NYC
"The Return of Iphigeneia" by Yiannis Ritsos and performed by Tatou Dede of Greece, will premiere in New York City on Friday, November 7th, at 6:00 p.m.
The play has been chosen as an official selection of the 2010 United Solo Theatre Festival. The Hellenic monologue depicts Greece through the eyes of its main character, Iphigenia. The woman suffered at the hands of her family, her destiny, and her country, before deciding to voice her concerns.
2014 United Solo is the globe's biggest solo theatre festival and celebrates its 5th anniversary this year. The event's following has expanded significantly. "The Return of Iphigenia" will be held at Manhattan's Theatre Row, located at 410 West 42nd Street. For more information, please visit: http://unitedsolo.org/us/ufest/.
- Lectures & readings by Υiorgos Chouliaras ιn California and New York city
- Onassis Cultural Center Holds “Narcissus Now” October 8th-11th
- NYC Hosts Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Presentation June 29th
- NYC's Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church Holds Festival May 9th
- NYC Hosts Massive 2015 Greek Independence Day Parade