Comedian Tina Fey is currently filming The Nest, in Long Island, New York.
The Greek-American entertainer stars as a daughter, who throws one final party in her childhood house before it goes on the market, along with her sister. The 44-year-old actress was spotted on set in a shredded red tank top, leather pants, and loads of jewelry during a scene's festivities.
Her close friend and fellow comic Amy Poehler stars as her estranged sister in the film. The two 30-something siblings reconnect when they hear of their parent's plans to put their family house on the market, and return to their hometown to clean out their bedroom. The two host one last party, that ends up being just what they needed to re-bond and accept that their childhood home full of memories, won't be theirs for much longer.
Fey is co-producing The Nest along with Jay Roach, while Poehler serves as the executive producer and Jason Moore is the movie's director. Fey and Poehler worked side by side in the hits: Mean Girls and Baby Mama. They also acted together on Saturday Night Live.
The two female actresses hosted the 2014 Golden Globes, which drew the largest audience the event has ever experienced in the last ten years, and have signed on to host the awards show again next year. The Nest will be released in theaters on December 18, 2015.
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Coronavirus conference gets canceled because of coronavirus…
- Long Island man admits running a prostitution ring out of his parents’ basement
- Greek American Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested in the case of missing wife
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio enters US Presidential race