Anna Vissi sang for the first time at Astoria's Melrose Ballroom on Friday evening, and held another concert last night!
The venue was packed, and Vissi gave it her all in an extremely energetic vocal performance that lasted until about 5:00 a.m. The defining element of her concerts is the way in which she engages her crowd and allows them to be part of her show. Many fans came up on stage and sang and snapped photos with the talented Greek-Cypriot.
The award winning singer has six U.S. concerts planned this week. Today she is set to perform in Washington, D.C. on the Echostage, while Wednesday brings her to The Royale Boston in Massachusetts. Vissi will then return to Melrose Ballroom for two final concerts next Friday and Saturday night.
- Mitsotakis Set to Begin Stepped Up 2-Month Int’l Contacts
- SYRIZA President Kasselakis at Astoria's Kefalonian house
- Greek govt delegation winds up tour, meetings with several top Boston-area academics, entrepreneurs
- Significant presence of Greeks in the Boston innovation ecosystem
- Mareva Mitsotakis visits Hellenic schools in NY, chats and dances with children