Greek Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis cautioned that municipalities that don't submit information regarding civil servants' evaluations, will be subjected to the Supreme Court prosecutor.
The Minister gave the warning statement during an interview today, following newly appointed Attica Governor Rena Dourou's victory vote, that requested regional authorities not to abide by the protocol.
Dourou believes that the act is unconstitutional and illegal. Mitsotakis claimed on Mega TV, "How can she talk about legality when she refuses to enforce a law passed in Parliament...Law abidance cannot be a la carte", according to Kathimerini.
- Will the government get enough votes to pass the bill on Greek expat vote?
- Parliament votes for investigation into former SYRIZA minister
- Foreign ministry bill extending territorial waters in the Ionian to be introduced to plenary on Tuesday
- Parliament report: greater uncertainty, risk due to second wave of pandemic
- Parliament ratifies Greece-US defense cooperation agreement