Greek Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis cautioned that municipalities that don't submit information regarding civil servants' evaluations, will be subjected to the Supreme Court prosecutor.
The Minister gave the warning statement during an interview today, following newly appointed Attica Governor Rena Dourou's victory vote, that requested regional authorities not to abide by the protocol.
Dourou believes that the act is unconstitutional and illegal. Mitsotakis claimed on Mega TV, "How can she talk about legality when she refuses to enforce a law passed in Parliament...Law abidance cannot be a la carte", according to Kathimerini.
- Parliament ratifies Greece-US defense cooperation agreement
- 2020 State Budget passed in parliament by majority vote
- 2020 state budget revenue and spending up; draft tabled in Parliament
- Omnibus development draft bill passes Parliament with 165 votes
- New development draft law to be voted during Thursday evening's plenary session