Greek central government cash balance recorded a surplus of 524 million euros in the first three months of 2016, compared to a deficit of 918 million in the same period in 2015, the Bank of Greece said on Wednesday.
The central bank, in a report, said that during this period, ordinary budget revenue amounted to 10,893 million euros, compared to 10,049 million in the corresponding period of last year. Revenue of 43 million euros regarding Securities Markets Programme (SMP) income transfers from the Bank of Greece is excluded. Ordinary budget expenditure amounted to 11,708 million euros, from 11,865 million in January-March 2015.
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
- Turkish Interior Minister threatens Europe – If we open borders 30,000 refugees a day would flood Europe