The ministry of health on Monday announced the formation of a working group consisting of academics, psychiatrists, and scientific and legal advisers of the prime minister, health ministry and the justice ministry and members of patient associations, to initiate a discussion on the medical use of the cannabis.
The group’s mission is to assess the contemporary use of the cannabis and the legislative framework, and to propose feasible regulations that would make the medicinal use of cannabis possible.
It's findings will be advisory and the working group is to submit its propositions to the minister of health by October 30, 2016.
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
- Turkish Interior Minister threatens Europe – If we open borders 30,000 refugees a day would flood Europe
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Athens is not doing well: Great concern for Attica, coronavirus cases at high levels
- U.S.-Greece Science and Technology Agreement
- Letter from Archbishop Elpidophoros to the UN: To hold Turkey accountable for the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque
- Turkish rep on Pompeo: "Declaration of support for Greece a threat to peace"
- How 33 members of NGOs arrested in Lesvos trafficked immigrants