"Air Albania is coming soon," Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote on facebook a few days ago, announcing the creation of the first national carrier of the neighboring country.
Since the summer of 2017 Albania's Prime Minister has announced the creation of Albania's new national air service.
The new airline will be a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and will be based at Tirana Airport. It has not yet become known which destinations the airline will travel to, its pricing policy, corporate structure, etc.
- Avid investment interest for offshore windfarms but nebulous institutional framework
- Parliamentary process for revising the Constitution enters final stretch
- Greece vs big pharma at the EU Health Council
- Αεροσκάφος της Turkish Airlines έπεσε σε σπίτια στο Κιργιστάν, 30 νεκροί
- Τηλεφώνημα για βόμβα σε αεροσκάφος της Turkish Airlines
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Turkey`s earthquake will not affect Greece, says Professor Lekkas
- Greek and foreign visitors in Thessaloniki's renovated Agora Modiano
- Greece sends rescue teams to Turkey
- PM Mitsotakis holds teleconference on earthquake in Turkey and weather developments
- George H.W. Bush Carrier Strike Group arrives in Piraeus