"Air Albania is coming soon," Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote on facebook a few days ago, announcing the creation of the first national carrier of the neighboring country.
Since the summer of 2017 Albania's Prime Minister has announced the creation of Albania's new national air service.
The new airline will be a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and will be based at Tirana Airport. It has not yet become known which destinations the airline will travel to, its pricing policy, corporate structure, etc.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Greek-Australian doctor: Antidiabetic drug metformin may reduce the risk of dementia