"Air Albania is coming soon," Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote on facebook a few days ago, announcing the creation of the first national carrier of the neighboring country.
Since the summer of 2017 Albania's Prime Minister has announced the creation of Albania's new national air service.
The new airline will be a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and will be based at Tirana Airport. It has not yet become known which destinations the airline will travel to, its pricing policy, corporate structure, etc.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Nursing home manager commits suicide after three covid cases
- Greek police respond to record covid cases with new measures
- War of nerves in the Aegean - Greece "wins" submarine war
- Alarm over covid - New measures being considered
- Waiters take law into their hands apprehending foreign pickpocket (vid)