Rafaela Plastira has won the Greek beauty pageant title “Star Hellas” 2019. Rafaela is 20 years old and comes from Trikala. She has graduated from the Dutch School of Education (MAVO), specialising in healthcare provision.
She also works as a model in Greece and the Netherlands, while she speaks English, Dutch and German and in her spare time does Muay Thai and swimming.
At 17 she won the Miss Teen Thessaly title in 2016 while she competed in the Miss World Summer Beauty pageant in Albania in 2017.
Erica Kolanis, 23, was the competition runner up winning the Miss Hellas 2019 title.
The brunette beauty is 23 years old and hails from Athens. She studies Civil Engineering at the University of Western Attica while working as a model in Greece and abroad. She speaks English and in her spare time, she exercises, reads books and plays chess.
Θε event was held at the renovated Alhambra Theater, by Vassia Panagopoulou and Dimitris Angelopoulos, with Maria Corinthiou as the evening hostess.
- Drones used in attempt to smuggle phones into Trikala prison
- Jewish Communities and municipality condemn repeated attacks on Jewish monuments in Trikala
- Trikala road opens and swallows car
- A million visitors for this year's Mill of the Elves, at Trikala
- Miss Hellas accused Miss Australia of pushing her off a bus
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- AmCham - HealthWorld 2021: Pandemic Crisis – The Day After
- Yale University to research health benefits of Greek organic table olives
- Emergency 112 warning sent to Attica residents due to severe weather
- Head of a Roman-era statue found in the sea near Preveza
- Screening of Roco Belic's award-winning documentary "Trust Me"