Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias, who is visiting Abu Dhabi, will meet on Monday with businessmen aiming to strengthen Greece-United Arab Emirates bilateral economic relations.
Earlier, he met with Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak, CEO and managing director of the Mubadala Investment Company, to discuss investment prospects in Greece, according to a post on the ministry's official twitter account.
Following his visit to the UAE, the foreign minister will visit Kuwait, where he will have contacts with the country's political leadership to promote bilateral political and economic relations, according to a statement from the foreign ministry.
- Ηard times for migratory birds
- Afghan teen stabbed and killed by young Afghan man in Moria hotspot
- Mt. Athos extends shut-down to visitors until April 20
- New shelter in Athens to offer decent living conditions for the homeless
- Orgy parties held in Greek houses amid pandemic, police special guards union president alleges