The contribution of gastronomy to quality tourism is constantly rising.
In fact, in the Recovery Fund there is a provision and funds are available for the development of forms of thematic tourism, among which is gastronomic tourism.
Based on the provisions of the recovery plan, the strengthening of tourism will be carried out through interventions for mountain tourism, health and wellness tourism (utilization of thermal springs), agritourism and gastronomy, the upgrading of tourist ports, diving tourism, accessibility to the beaches.
Objectives of the above investments are the improvement of the quality of the tourist product, the improvement of the return of the existing tourist investments and the extension of the tourist season.
The budget for the action related to the diversification of the tourism product amounts to 260 million euros.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Όμικρον – Όλα όσα γνωρίζουμε μέσα από αναλύσεις καθηγητών του ΕΚΠΑ
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Thousands of unvaccinated people over 60 face fines
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Food retail at the close of 2021