Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias spoke by phone on Thursday with US ambassador to the country, Geoffrey Pyatt, merely citing a "mutual briefing" over the recent situation in Ukraine.
Pyatt, before being posted as Washington’s top diplomat in Greece, served as the US ambassador to Ukraine.
- Kasselakis thanks defence ministry for 'candid' briefing on national security issues
- Defence Min Dendias: Greek frigate to take part in "Prosperity Guardian" operation
- Dendias Armed Forces' Day message: Greece's armed forces are 'a symbol of national presence and survival',
- FM Gerapetritis outlines six principles in Greek-Turkish relations
- Findings of inquiry on explosion at Nea Anchialos ammunitions depot delivered to Defence Minister Dendias
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- SYRIZA congress: Winners and losers - Kasselakis, the committee Pappas and Tsipras
- Agia Varvara: Man kills son-in-law in front of his granddaughter
- Germans vote for Greece - The giant company that will film its new advertisement in Greece
- PM Mitsotakis: Greece offers many investment opportunities for Indian businesses
- Cultural Heritage School 2: Greece-USA for the protection of cultural heritage from climate change