The FBI is searching for an alleged child predator's victims, who taught at
the American Community School in Athens, between 1978-1980.
According to the FBI, he taught at ten prestigious international schools, for over forty years. Last month, child molester William James Vahey killed himself in Minnesota. His suicide follows a Houston federal judge's claim, that authorities were planning to search his computer drive containing sexually abusive images.
The FBI urgently wants alleged victims to come forward. Houston FBI Special Agent Shauna Dunlap told KPRC: "This is one of the most prolific alleged predators we've ever seen". Vahey started his private teaching career in 1972. The FBI caught wind of the instructor's actions after he fired his maid, for stealing personal home objects. The maid then offered a stolen computer drive to the American Nicaraguan School, because it held horrific sexual photos.
- Police intervention at Polytechnic squat space occupied for 20 years
- Fires: Black smoke covered the Acropolis – Smell of burning throughout Athens
- Athens: Deep pockets opt out
- Controlled explosion on Acharnon Street outside the Athens Masonic Lodge
- Acropolis: Unprecedented queues of tourists cause measures to be taken