The Athenian Herod Atticus Odean that sits beneath the Acropolis, has been deemed the second-best location worldwide, to watch live performances!
Canadian newspaper Globe and Mail conducted a "Top Venues for Live Theatre" list and ranked venues around the map that offer live music, dance and theatre performances.
When discussing Herod Atticus, the news portal described its historical relevance and deemed it, "...the perfect location where modern music meets with the ancient atmosphere." The top ranking site was The Minack Theatre in England, while Sydney's Opera House placed third.
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- The 545 "Blue Flag" Greek beaches on the "Visit Greece App"
- Erdogan advisor threatens Greece on television amid NATO summit
- A treasure just a short ride from Athens
- US Senate draft law would dramatically boost Greek-US defense cooperation