The Athenian Herod Atticus Odean that sits beneath the Acropolis, has been deemed the second-best location worldwide, to watch live performances!
Canadian newspaper Globe and Mail conducted a "Top Venues for Live Theatre" list and ranked venues around the map that offer live music, dance and theatre performances.
When discussing Herod Atticus, the news portal described its historical relevance and deemed it, "...the perfect location where modern music meets with the ancient atmosphere." The top ranking site was The Minack Theatre in England, while Sydney's Opera House placed third.
- Athens gets third "Pocket Park" in an abandoned plot of Pangrati
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- Comicdom, an annual paradise for comics aficionados, opens in April 10-12
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Beautiful St. Nicholas Thon chapel reopens to public