The Athenian Herod Atticus Odean that sits beneath the Acropolis, has been deemed the second-best location worldwide, to watch live performances!
Canadian newspaper Globe and Mail conducted a "Top Venues for Live Theatre" list and ranked venues around the map that offer live music, dance and theatre performances.
When discussing Herod Atticus, the news portal described its historical relevance and deemed it, "...the perfect location where modern music meets with the ancient atmosphere." The top ranking site was The Minack Theatre in England, while Sydney's Opera House placed third.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden