Today, facing magistrates' interrogations, previous Golden Dawn MP Stathis Boukouras refused to answer queries on illegal weapons charges.
He claimed that he was not in his right mind to answer their questions, regarding his criminal activity. The former Golden Dawn MP admitted that he tried to commit suicide two times, while being locked up in pre-trial custody.
Boukouras was discharged after he offered a documented disposition. He later returned to custody for different charges, concerning participation in an illegal organization.
According to Kathimerini, he repeatedly stated that he was not a "fascist or Nazi" and that he was not associated with Golden Dawn's outlawed acts. The previous Golden Dawn delegate recently left the ultra right-winged political party.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation