The 22-year-old "Sacrifice to Satan" killer will face the courts tomorrow, after admitting to murdering a homeless women in Glyfada, on April 20th.
As reported in a police announcement, the criminal confessed to another planned attack on June 21st, while claiming to practice Satanism since childhood. The Glyfada women was identified at Vaso Katraki Square on Easter Sunday, after being beaten to death.
The victim's blood was used to script 666 and the image of a cross on a neighboring park bench. The murderer's used weapon was a big rock, that was found near the crime scene with the deceased's blood splattered across it. His DNA and fingerprints were located on the bench and on a plastic bag containing the weapon.
- Eleni Topaloudi Trial: Life imprisonment and 15 years for rape and murder
- Case of murdered Chinese woman in suitcase solved
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- Caroline Crouch's husband testified over her murder he has confessed to