To Potami's founder Stavros Theodorakis was voted in as its leader, at the finality of the party's three-day founding congress held in Lavrio.
The newly appointed chief stated, "Your clapping is dedicated to all congress members who came from everywhere in Greece and provide the best proof that this country will change", as reported by ANA-MPA. During the conference, participants decided on varying political positions and acts.
Theodorakis spoke of his plans to travel to regions across Greece, concerning local issues. To Potami's three-day conference was attended by various political party delegates, along with Athens' and Thessaloniki's mayors.
- Sea route linking Greece and Cyprus discussed at ministers’ meeting
- The Athens Fashion Film Festival concluded on Sunday
- US looks to Greece and abandons Turkey, Handelsblatt writes
- The Military Power of Countries for 2020 - Where is Greece?
- Survey shows recovery of optimism in Greece's food retail sector