To Potami's founder Stavros Theodorakis was voted in as its leader, at the finality of the party's three-day founding congress held in Lavrio.
The newly appointed chief stated, "Your clapping is dedicated to all congress members who came from everywhere in Greece and provide the best proof that this country will change", as reported by ANA-MPA. During the conference, participants decided on varying political positions and acts.
Theodorakis spoke of his plans to travel to regions across Greece, concerning local issues. To Potami's three-day conference was attended by various political party delegates, along with Athens' and Thessaloniki's mayors.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden