Yesterday it was decided that Independent MP Stathis Boukouras who was a previous Golden Dawn member, will remain in custody before his trial.
Boukouras faces the legal system, regarding his involvement in a criminal organization. The Court of Appeals Judicial Council dismissed the prosecution's proposals to conditionally release Boukouras, and ended up increasing his time for another six months.
The Council didn't release the Golden Dawn participant who has been charged with criminal organization activity and helping facilitate an illegal organization, because his illegal acts still stand, as reported by ANA-MPA.
- Golden Dawn members in jail - Lagos awats lifting EMP immunity, Pappas fled
- SYRIZA's Polakis attacks singer Sakis Rouvas for Golden Dawn sympathies
- SYRIZA expels Kontonis for criticism over penal code
- Political storm over SYRIZA regulations that "soften" Golden Dawn sentences
- Court finds Golden Dawn guilty of being a criminal organization