Las Vegas is gearing up for its annual Greek Food Festival!
The 42nd Festival kicks off Thursday, September 25th and ends Sunday, September 28th. The Hellenic event is being held at St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church. The Festival features Olympians and Etho bands, a variety of Greek culinary delights, Hellenic attire, jewelry, art and more!
This year's Las Vegas Greek Festival's motto is: "All the magic of GREECE...just miles from home!" Its organizers invite all to be "Greek for all Four Days". St. John the Baptist is located at 5300 South El Camino Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Additional information can be accessed at: 702-221-8245.
- "Ton Foton": The Greek Orthodox Epiphany
- Turkish air force attempts to desecrate Greek Orthodox Holy Friday
- Meraki: The Greek restaurant in Las Vegas that helped victims of the carnage
- Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and National Shrine Holds "Topping Out Ceremony"
- “The Well,” by Father William Bassakyros