New Greek TV had the opportunity to interview Greek media mogul and New York Times bestselling author Arianna Huffington, where she discussed her own burnout, the exciting launch of the HuffPost in Greece this fall, and what she wants readers to take out of her latest book Thrive.
New Greek TV spoke with Huffington during her Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder book tour. Huffington held a Thrive book presentation and discussion at the Federation of Hellenic Societies, Stathakeio Center. The leading Greek author offered a personal account of how she personally redefined success beyond power and money, which are the main elements in her New York Times bestselling book.
The scholarly native Athenian discussed her own pivotal moment which forced her to reassess how she was living and treating herself. Huffington offered her personal incite, after an accident she experienced, and how it altered her perspective on "redefining success". The event changed her life and allowed her to slow down and take care of herself, which is essential to perform successfully in all facets of personal growth.
The Greek writer pens in Thrive, "When we reduce life to our to-do list and our next project, it becomes so very prosaic...When we lose the poetry, it's harder to tap into the gratitude." Our interview with Arianna Huffington can be viewed by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution