George Kapiniaris who reigns as one of Australia's most popular comedians, musicians and TV personalities, is set to perform in Adelaide in February.
The Greek-Australian comic who has had a solid following for the past thirty years, will offer his new "End of Dark Days Trev" spectacle at The Rhino Room, during the Adelaide Fringe.
Kapiniaris' show will be held from February 10th to the 14th and the 17th through the 19th, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are priced at $30.00. Additional information about George Kapiniaris' latest performance can be accessed at: www.adelaidefringe.com.au.
- 'Everything turned black in the middle of the day' says Greek-Australian who lost his house in the NSW fires
- Tennis Pro Nick Kyrgios Won’t Compete At Davis Cup
- Medical Fundraising Initiative Launched for Greek-Australian Teen
- Greek-Australian Women Dies After Mexican Plastic Surgery Procedure
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Features 5 Greek Entertainers