Washington, D.C.'s American Hellenic Institute (AHI) has recently published its updated 2015 Policy Statements.
The policy statements cover a wide range of matters that affect the Greek-American community, concerning their Greek, Cypriot and Turkish relations. The statements also contain a fact sheet regarding Greek efforts to U.S. concerns for NATO, the eastern Mediterranean region, and other issues.
AHI President Nick Larigakis stated of the publishing, "We strongly urge everyone to utilize the policy statements to their full potential, educating policymakers and creating awareness of the issues to the community at-large."
Larigakis added, "The positions presented advocate for the application of the rule of law and are in the best interests of the United States. We also sincerely thank the large number of organizations that have endorsed the policy statements."
The American Hellenic Institutes' updated Policy Statements can be read in full at: http://ahiworld.org/component/content/article/1963.html.
- Greece edging to exploratory talks with Turkey
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkish official: "Greece must evacuate 9 islands and give them to Turkey"
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece