AHI Publishes 2015 Policy Statements
Washington, D.C.'s American Hellenic Institute (AHI) has recently published its updated 2015 Policy Statements.
The policy statements cover a wide range of matters that affect the Greek-American community, concerning their Greek, Cypriot and Turkish relations. The statements also contain a fact sheet regarding Greek efforts to U.S. concerns for NATO, the eastern Mediterranean region, and other issues.
AHI President Nick Larigakis stated of the publishing, "We strongly urge everyone to utilize the policy statements to their full potential, educating policymakers and creating awareness of the issues to the community at-large."
Larigakis added, "The positions presented advocate for the application of the rule of law and are in the best interests of the United States. We also sincerely thank the large number of organizations that have endorsed the policy statements."
The American Hellenic Institutes' updated Policy Statements can be read in full at: http://ahiworld.org/component/content/article/1963.html.
- FM Dendias: Turkey should break free from a logic of neo-Ottoman domination
- Golden visa: The top 5 countries that invest in Greece
- Greek τourism: What foreigners prefer and where they spend their money
- Gaps in Greece's strategy to combat cancer
- Greek, Turkish defence ministers fly over quake-stricken areas in Turkey