"NEMESIS 2015" will be executed on Wednesday, July 1st, in the Republic of Cyprus' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
The vast international Search and Rescue (SAR) practice marks its second year. Cyprus, Greece, Israel and the United States will be active in this year's exercise. The goal of the SAR acts are to plan, prepare and facilitate collaborative global missions.
"NEMESIS 2015" is comprised of four segments, that encompasses a heavy sea emergency, and involves gas and oil rigs in operation with supporting vessels, according to Parikiaki. The trainings will center on SAR and MEDEVAC practices in the eastern Mediterranean region.
- Israeli Ambasador: Greece and Israel anchors for stability, cooperation, security, and prosperity
- First Israeli tourists land in Greece
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- Greece-Israel agreement on the drug against coronavirus