"NEMESIS 2015" will be executed on Wednesday, July 1st, in the Republic of Cyprus' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
The vast international Search and Rescue (SAR) practice marks its second year. Cyprus, Greece, Israel and the United States will be active in this year's exercise. The goal of the SAR acts are to plan, prepare and facilitate collaborative global missions.
"NEMESIS 2015" is comprised of four segments, that encompasses a heavy sea emergency, and involves gas and oil rigs in operation with supporting vessels, according to Parikiaki. The trainings will center on SAR and MEDEVAC practices in the eastern Mediterranean region.
- Mitsotakis-Erdogan meeting with smiles: Optimism but not complacency with Ankara
- Greek government committed to legality and consumer protection
- Greek business mission to Israel
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better