"NEMESIS 2015" will be executed on Wednesday, July 1st, in the Republic of Cyprus' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
The vast international Search and Rescue (SAR) practice marks its second year. Cyprus, Greece, Israel and the United States will be active in this year's exercise. The goal of the SAR acts are to plan, prepare and facilitate collaborative global missions.
"NEMESIS 2015" is comprised of four segments, that encompasses a heavy sea emergency, and involves gas and oil rigs in operation with supporting vessels, according to Parikiaki. The trainings will center on SAR and MEDEVAC practices in the eastern Mediterranean region.
- Dendias: Greece and Israel have forged an enduring partnership at a strategic level
- Movement in the Greece-Egypt-Israel triangle
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field