"NEMESIS 2015" will be executed on Wednesday, July 1st, in the Republic of Cyprus' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
The vast international Search and Rescue (SAR) practice marks its second year. Cyprus, Greece, Israel and the United States will be active in this year's exercise. The goal of the SAR acts are to plan, prepare and facilitate collaborative global missions.
"NEMESIS 2015" is comprised of four segments, that encompasses a heavy sea emergency, and involves gas and oil rigs in operation with supporting vessels, according to Parikiaki. The trainings will center on SAR and MEDEVAC practices in the eastern Mediterranean region.
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Greece - Israel agree to 20-year Air Force training deal
- Greece welcomes US sanctions against two Turkish ministries, three top officials
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)