"NEMESIS 2015" will be executed on Wednesday, July 1st, in the Republic of Cyprus' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
The vast international Search and Rescue (SAR) practice marks its second year. Cyprus, Greece, Israel and the United States will be active in this year's exercise. The goal of the SAR acts are to plan, prepare and facilitate collaborative global missions.
"NEMESIS 2015" is comprised of four segments, that encompasses a heavy sea emergency, and involves gas and oil rigs in operation with supporting vessels, according to Parikiaki. The trainings will center on SAR and MEDEVAC practices in the eastern Mediterranean region.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?