AHEPA has commended the current government administration, in its efforts within the Greek-American community.
At a recent discussion concerning Greece at Washington, D.C.'s Eisenhower Executive Office Building, AHEPA Supreme President John W. Galanis described the organization's gratitude. Galanis commented, "AHEPA sincerely appreciates the high level of engagement by United States government officials to address the crisis in Greece and its outreach to Capitol Hill and the community on the crisis."
AHEPA's Supreme President added, "We found the discussion to be straightforward, insightful, and substantive, and the community came together to provide its thoughts and ideas on how to help Greece. AHEPA looks forward to continued discussions and stands ready to assist with the implementation of any sustainable, concrete opportunities or solutions for Greece and its people that may materialize," as stated on its website.
Galanis also disclosed that AHEPA offered policy recommendations to boost Greece's tourism sector and humanitarian endeavors. AHEPA stated that it wants to gain additional knowledge on specific topics of concern that the Obama administration seeks to tackle, specifically technical and migration aid to Greece.
- AHEPA Calls for President Biden to Recognize the Greek Genocide
- AHEPA Supreme President George G. Horiates Sends letter to United States Secretary of State Pompeo
- 35ο ετήσιο συνέδριο της ΠΣΕΚΑ
- Soros and son as middlemen between Obama and Rama
- ΑΧΕΠΑ: "Ψευδείς οι αναφορές - Θα είμαστε παρόντες στο συλλαλητήριο"