AHEPA's Supreme President John W. Galanis addressed Capitol Hill, to examine critical issues to the Greek-American community and the organization's public policy concerns.
Most of the dialogue focused on Greece's financial predicament, which was studied last month at the White House with AHEPA in attendance.
Supreme President Galanis spoke in detail to U.S. Rep. John Sarbanes (D-MD), U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), chairman, Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on Europe and Regional Security Cooperation; and U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL), co-chair, Congressional Caucus on Hellenic Issues.
In addition, AHEPA's leader met with Hellenic Caucus staff for U.S. Representative Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), who also co-chairs and co-founded the Hellenic Caucus.
- AHEPA Supreme President George G. Horiates Sends letter to United States Secretary of State Pompeo
- Turkey's illegal actions at the center of PM Mitsotakis' meetings at Capitol Hill
- 35ο ετήσιο συνέδριο της ΠΣΕΚΑ
- ΑΧΕΠΑ: "Ψευδείς οι αναφορές - Θα είμαστε παρόντες στο συλλαλητήριο"
- Η ΑΧΕΠΑ τιμά τον Δρ. Μαρίνο Πετράτο