Greek - American Democrat Madeline Singas won the race for Nassau County District Attorney Tuesday night.
Singas defeated Republican Kate Murray, 57 percent to 43 percent. She won 113,110 votes to Murray's 84,255.
"This victory means the voters put aside their partisan issues. The voters overwhelmingly said we're going to put our community first. ", Singas said.
- Archbishop Opens Ceremony as Greek-American Judge Seated On NY's Highest Court
- Nassau District Attorney Madeline Singas sworn into second term
- Madeline Singas reelected Nassau County District Attorney
- Acting Nassau District Attorney Madeline Singas Wins Democratic Primary
- Acting Nassau Co. District Attorney Madeline Singas Releases Campaign Video