The White Room Gallery is pleased to present a group exhibition of iconic rock n roll stars. "The Golden Age of Rock n Roll" show will run from May 19, 2016 – June 5 2016 with an opening reception over Memorial Day Weekend on Sunday, May 29th from 5-7pm. The exhibition will feature Adoni Astrinakis, EJ Camp, Bonnie Lautenberg, Laura Benjamin, and Evad.
"The Golden Age of Rock n Roll" group show will be the American debut for Adoni Astrinakis, who was born in Tasmania and now lives in Melbourne, Australia. For a few years after college, Adoni became CEO of a national fast food chain that he turned profitable after several years. Not feeling fulfilled by the business world, he sold the business and decided to focus his efforts on painting.
Always inspired by pop culture, Adoni set out to paint a portrait of Bob Dylan. After posting it on Facebook and Instagram, Adoni very quickly started receiving inquires for subsequent commissions. In his minimalist style, Adoni has painted icons such as Twiggy, Paul Newman, Tom Ford, Elvis, and Grace Kelly.
Adoni will be exhibiting three piece from his "27 Club" collection: Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix. The term "27 Club" refers to a number of popular musicians who died at age 27.
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"