Magic Always Happens, Inc., a non-profit charitable corporation [IRS section 501(c)(3)] working to benefit People & Autism is happy to announce their 1st Annual Cyprus International Conference on Autism Treatment and Research, Taking Place in Paphos, Cyprus, 18-22 November, 2016. *Under the aegis of H.E. The President of the Republic of Cyprus, Mr. Nikos Anastasiades, and under the auspices of H.E. The Minister of Health, Dr. George Pamporides.
This is a new, unique, and multidisciplinary ("360 degrees" conference). Luminary experts will address issues including: Technology & Autism, Psychology, Robotics, Dance, Architecture, Therapies, Law & Autism, Employment, Education, Sports, Toxins & Immunizations, among other. We welcome participants from around the world; research poster presentations ideal. Visit the conference website for our complete program and registration details:
An ideal forum for parents, educators, therapists/doctors/professionals, researchers, and all other curious minds! A Think Tank (by invitation only) will follow. Sponsors & Donors are
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Employment opportunity for 200 Greeks with autism
- Erdogan, Greece, Cyprus and the NATO summit
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Cavusoglu: “Cyprus is our national issue” – A Federation solution is no longer appropriate
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"