Magic Always Happens, Inc., a non-profit charitable corporation [IRS section 501(c)(3)] working to benefit People & Autism is happy to announce their 1st Annual Cyprus International Conference on Autism Treatment and Research, Taking Place in Paphos, Cyprus, 18-22 November, 2016. *Under the aegis of H.E. The President of the Republic of Cyprus, Mr. Nikos Anastasiades, and under the auspices of H.E. The Minister of Health, Dr. George Pamporides.
This is a new, unique, and multidisciplinary ("360 degrees" conference). Luminary experts will address issues including: Technology & Autism, Psychology, Robotics, Dance, Architecture, Therapies, Law & Autism, Employment, Education, Sports, Toxins & Immunizations, among other. We welcome participants from around the world; research poster presentations ideal. Visit the conference website for our complete program and registration details:
An ideal forum for parents, educators, therapists/doctors/professionals, researchers, and all other curious minds! A Think Tank (by invitation only) will follow. Sponsors & Donors are
- FM Dendias: We build bridges of stability when other countries try to revive old empires
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- FM Dendias to Cyprus and Israel for talks
- Blinken: US to call for strong UN response to Varosha opening
- Cyprus: 47 years since the Turkish invasion
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"