The Feast Day of Agios Porphyrios was commemorated on Monday, December 2nd at the first Orthodox Church to be built in Tanzania, in the depths of Africa.
The Divine Liturgy took place in the Orthodox Church at an altitude of 2000 meters, in a very remote area in East Africa.
Headed by the Divine Bishop of Arusha and Central Tanzania, His Grace Agathonikos, placed icons of the Archangels on both sides of the entrance of the Church at Agios Andronicus and Athanasia, the first Orthodox Church in Tanzania.
- Greek Elections 2023: The political background, the spiritual fathers and the worldview of NIKI party
- Putin: New nuclear threat in conversation with French President Macron
- 23rd Annual Conference of "Capital Link Invest in Greece": Summit on the Greek Economy and Investments
- FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD: TOWARD A SOCIAL ETHOS OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH
- Greek Orthodox Church declares voluntary abortion murder
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek local elections: New Democracy in final stretch to win all 13 districts and 3 major municipalities
- Dead body recovered from fuselage of fallen helicopter
- Global olive oil shortage sends prices soaring
- Serious problems in Volos due to the storm - Palamas (Karditsa) on alert
- ECONOMIST- Hatzidakis: The six axes of the economic policy of the next four years