The Feast Day of Agios Porphyrios was commemorated on Monday, December 2nd at the first Orthodox Church to be built in Tanzania, in the depths of Africa.
The Divine Liturgy took place in the Orthodox Church at an altitude of 2000 meters, in a very remote area in East Africa.
Headed by the Divine Bishop of Arusha and Central Tanzania, His Grace Agathonikos, placed icons of the Archangels on both sides of the entrance of the Church at Agios Andronicus and Athanasia, the first Orthodox Church in Tanzania.
- FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD: TOWARD A SOCIAL ETHOS OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH
- Greek Orthodox Church declares voluntary abortion murder
- Goldie Hawn's MindUp program on Skiathos irks the Church
- SYRIZA MP: We should open the debate on ordination of women in the Greek Church
- Moscow deepens the schism with the ecumenical patriarchate
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- INIOCHOS 2021 exercise brought together fighters from six nations to Greek skies (vid)
- Corinth Pipeworks S.A.: New submarine pipeline project in the Eastern Mediterranean
- The "Rhodes experiment" and the bet on tourism
- What now after Dendias' clash with Cavusoglu
- Greek, Turkish ministers clash at heated news event