The Feast Day of Agios Porphyrios was commemorated on Monday, December 2nd at the first Orthodox Church to be built in Tanzania, in the depths of Africa.
The Divine Liturgy took place in the Orthodox Church at an altitude of 2000 meters, in a very remote area in East Africa.
Headed by the Divine Bishop of Arusha and Central Tanzania, His Grace Agathonikos, placed icons of the Archangels on both sides of the entrance of the Church at Agios Andronicus and Athanasia, the first Orthodox Church in Tanzania.
- 23rd Annual Conference of "Capital Link Invest in Greece": Summit on the Greek Economy and Investments
- FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD: TOWARD A SOCIAL ETHOS OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH
- Greek Orthodox Church declares voluntary abortion murder
- Goldie Hawn's MindUp program on Skiathos irks the Church
- SYRIZA MP: We should open the debate on ordination of women in the Greek Church
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Foreigners flock to Greek islands for wedding vows
- Greek PM's wife Mareva Grabovski, Jill Biden, and Anik Penders: Initiative for psychological support of women and children from Ukraine
- Greece, France sign business agreements related to Hellenic Navy's FDI frigate order
- Roman-era monument's restoration on Sikinos receives European Heritage Award
- The Turkish opposition opens"fire" at Erdogan over his stance at the NATO summit.