The Feast Day of Agios Porphyrios was commemorated on Monday, December 2nd at the first Orthodox Church to be built in Tanzania, in the depths of Africa.
The Divine Liturgy took place in the Orthodox Church at an altitude of 2000 meters, in a very remote area in East Africa.
Headed by the Divine Bishop of Arusha and Central Tanzania, His Grace Agathonikos, placed icons of the Archangels on both sides of the entrance of the Church at Agios Andronicus and Athanasia, the first Orthodox Church in Tanzania.
- Putin: New nuclear threat in conversation with French President Macron
- 23rd Annual Conference of "Capital Link Invest in Greece": Summit on the Greek Economy and Investments
- FOR THE LIFE OF THE WORLD: TOWARD A SOCIAL ETHOS OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH
- Greek Orthodox Church declares voluntary abortion murder
- Goldie Hawn's MindUp program on Skiathos irks the Church
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- 2023 Eleusis European Capital of Culture opening weekend on Saturday, Feb. 4
- US Embassy Charge d'Affaires, State Dept official visit Alexandroupolis
- Erdogan's new explosion against the West - They are closing consulates in Turkey
- Dendias: Greece and Israel have forged an enduring partnership at a strategic level
- Fitch upgrades credit rating of three major Greek banks