Greek-American actress Amy Sedaris has just taken on the animated role of Princess Carolyn in NetFlix's BoJack Horseman.
The adult cartoon series showcases Hollywood's leading actors and actresses, including Will Arnett of Arrested Development, Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad, and Alison Brie of Mad Men.
When the the show was first picked up, fellow Greek-American and NetFlix CCO stated, "BoJack Horseman is a brutally funny and unique take on what can happen after pop stardom. Raphael has created an amazing set of characters voiced by some of the best comics and actors in the world. We're delighted to be partnering with Michael Eisner in delivering BoJack exclusively to Netflix members around the world".
Sedaris was born in New York to a Greek father and American mother, and is of the Greek Orthodox faith. The Greek-American is an actress, author and comedian, who regularly works with her brother David Sedaris, a popular comic and author. She is best known for her role as Jerri Blank on Strangers with Candy.
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Greek American Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested in the case of missing wife
- Proud to be Greek says Greek-American Miss USA contestant (video)
- Pantelis Voulgaris’ Little England on Netflix, DVD, Amazon Instant Video and iTunes
- Jennifer Aniston Belts Out Colorful Language After Golden Globes (Video)