TV host and author Maria Menounos promoted her new book The EveryGirl's Guide To Diet And Fitness, at the Health and Fitness Expo in her hometown of Boston on Saturday.
She greeted fans and discussed the benefits of her book at the Hynes Convention Center. She revealed her own battle with weight loss, which resulted in her own 40 pound weight loss. The Greek-American encouraged females to think healthier, simpler and smarter. That mind frame helped her shed excess weight and drop from a size 14 to a size 2.
The 36-year-old correspondent's publication was released two weeks ago and she has been actively publicizing it around the nation. It focuses on loosing weight in a healthy regime, through a Mediterranean diet. The author used to become sick often and have low energy, after unsuccessful attempts at exercise diets and fads.
Menounos used to be unmotivated and didn't have the finances, energy, or time to get in shape. Over the course of a year, the Greek-American correspondent developed a diet, exercise and weight loss plans that work. The EveryGirl's Guide to Diet and Fitness has gained great reviews.
- Maria Menoounos grieves mother's passing
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York