Jennifer Aniston stars in the upcoming flick Horrible Bosses 2, which just released its trailer.
The Greek-American actress plays the role of dentist Dr. Julia Harris in the sequel, that also stars Kevin Spacey, Jaime Foxx, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jason Bateman. The award-winning actress' character is a provocative women who is looking for racy romantic interactions.
The original Horrible Bosses was a hit and grossed an approximated $209 million dollars. Horrible Bosses 2 is set to be released on November 26th. The movie's comical clip is played with the song "Turn Down for What". The trailer can be viewed below.
- Daniel Craig blockbuster to be filmed on Spetses
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Greek American Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested in the case of missing wife
- Syros approaching Hollywood
- Proud to be Greek says Greek-American Miss USA contestant (video)