As the organization’s Grand President Joanne Saltas states on its website: “Cat Cora is known the world-over for her cuisine, which is influenced by her Greek heritage. In addition, her philanthropic contributions to society are to be applauded and truly exemplify the mission and spirit of the Daughters of Penelope. We are thrilled she accepted to receive the award”.
The Greek-American culinary artist is set to gain her award this Friday, July 25th at the New Orleans Sheraton Hotel. Cora is widely known for her “Iron Chef" role on the Food Network's “Iron Chef America” and her co-hosting role on Bravo’s “Around the World in 80 Plates”. Cat Cora grew up in the South and refers to her cooing style as “Hellasian”.
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Greek American Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested in the case of missing wife
- Ch. Xenos: “Greek cooking is healthy and approachable”
- Χρ. Ξένος: «Η ελληνική κουζίνα είναι υγιεινή και προσιτή»