Nobu Hospitality’s first hotel and restaurant in Greece – Nobu Hotel and Restaurant Santorini – will operate from the spring of 2022. The firm was founded by Nobu Matsuhisa, Robert De Niro and Meir Teper,
Located on the enchanting northeast coast of the island, Nobu Hotel and Restaurant Santorini will house a Nobu-branded restaurant, a full-service spa, a gym, a two-level infinity pool, and five luxury villas with a pool, and will offer both panoramic views of the Caldera and in the Aegean Sea from the unique location at the top of the rock in Imerovigli.
Just a 10-minute drive from the charming seaside town of Oia and 20 minutes from Santorini International Airport (Thira), the hotel is well located along the famous Oia-Fira hiking trail between Oia and Fira. of the cosmopolitan capital of Santorini.
Nobu Hospitality has entered into a long-term management agreement with MonteRock International (MRI), a group with over 25 years of experience in various key industries such as hospitality, media, food and beverage, real estate, banking and more.
Trevor Horwell, CEO of Nobu Hospitality comments: “We are very excited to be coming to Santorini and will be working with the local community on this exciting project. Santorini is one of the most recognized destinations in the world with its rare beauty, famous for its cuisine, its whitewashed architecture with a background of cliffs and the impressive sunsets that illuminate the sea and the sky. We look forward to inviting local and international travelers to experience the Nobu lifestyle in this special destination. ”
Alfredo Longo, CEO of MonteRock International, comments: “We are really proud of the steady partnership we have had with the Nobu brand over the years, and now we are more than happy to be expanding together in the hospitality industry. In this incredible “canvas”, such as the island of Santorini, the best of what Nobu’s lifestyle and cuisine offer, it will be served in a “perfect setting”, covering every need with the highest standards “.
Added to Nobu Hospitality’s European portfolio, the operation of the Nobu Hotel and Restaurant Santorini marks the 26th hotel in the world and the tenth hotel on the European continent.
- Greek tourism: American tourists are back with a vengeance
- Annual tax filing platform to open the latest by Thursday, FinMin Staikouras says
- Three Greek islands on TripAdvisor lists of the most popular and top up-and-coming destinations in the world for 2022.
- Ο Ντε Νίρο ανοίγει Nobu Hotel and Restaurant στη Σαντορίνη
- Santorini Volcano - Were victims of the eruption found in Turkey?
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- How Athens put Ankara in its "place"
- Hellenic Air Force joint exercises with the aircraft carriers "Harry S. Truman" and "Juan Carlos I"
- Purple jellyfish surge in the Ionian
- Hurriyet columnist praises Kyriakos Mitsotakis: The Harvard graduate who was adored by Congress
- Six-year old abducted from Athens is in Norway