British Airways has announced its new direct flight service between London's Heathrow Airport to Mykonos and Santorini, beginning on May 3rd, for the summer season.
The air carrier has also added a Thessaloniki to London Gatwick Airport route, four times per week. Mykonos flights will occur on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Wednesday and Sunday brings flights to Santorini. BA A320 jetliners will bring tourists to and from Greece.
- Illegal parties in villa on Mykonos raise the specter of mass covid infections
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ Interview with Fareed Zakaria on CNN, from the island of Santorini
- PM Mitsotakis: 'I am interested in making Greece the safest destination in Europe' (vid)
- Two men arrested in Thessaloniki while attempting to place incendiary devices in former minister's home
- Aegean resumes direct flights abroad from Thessaloniki