British Airways has announced its new direct flight service between London's Heathrow Airport to Mykonos and Santorini, beginning on May 3rd, for the summer season.
The air carrier has also added a Thessaloniki to London Gatwick Airport route, four times per week. Mykonos flights will occur on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Wednesday and Sunday brings flights to Santorini. BA A320 jetliners will bring tourists to and from Greece.
- Opening of child refugee facility in Thessaloniki to delay due to coronavirus
- Fire in Thessaloniki claims the life of elderly man
- Santorini hotel Aigialos wins Gourmet Award 2020 1st prize
- Campaign against overworking of donkeys and mules; seminar to be held in Santorini
- First coronavirus case in Greece found in Thessaloniki