British Airways has announced its new direct flight service between London's Heathrow Airport to Mykonos and Santorini, beginning on May 3rd, for the summer season.
The air carrier has also added a Thessaloniki to London Gatwick Airport route, four times per week. Mykonos flights will occur on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Wednesday and Sunday brings flights to Santorini. BA A320 jetliners will bring tourists to and from Greece.
- Santorini volcano “rumbles” – Greek authorities prepare contingency plan
- Tourism Ministry launches "Plastic-Free Santorini"
- Hundreds of pro-life posters appear in Thessaloniki overnight
- Lufthansa adds new flights from Munich to Thessaloniki
- Collaboration of US and Greek high-end technology companies discussed in Thessaloniki