The World Travel Awards 2014 were conducted in Athens this Saturday, where the Hilton Cyprus was honored as the nation's leading business hotel for the second year in a row.
Its chief Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand was recognized as Europe's Leading Hotel Brand, that has properties in 34 European nations.
Hilton Cyprus' manager Charis Michael stated of the recognition, "I am delighted to see Hilton Cyprus recognized at these well-respected awards, especially for the second consecutive year. This demonstrates the team's outstanding commitment to providing Hilton's world-renowned hospitality to our guests and the quality of the hotel's facilities", as reported by Parikiaki.
- Demetrios Zemenides, advocate for Cyprus, passes
- Macron expresses solidarity with Greece, Cyprus, in Facebook post written in Greek
- Dendias: We will never compromise with the consequences of the Turkish invasion
- Matthew Palmer: The United States has made "clear" its concerns to Turkey about its actions in the East Mediterranean
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens