The horrific siege in Sydney has led police to investigate Amirah Droudis, who is the partner and presumed collaborator of deceased killer Man Haron Monis.
It has been widely reported that Droudis has been interrogated by the Australian police force, whom have raided the home of the couple. Droudis has been characterized as a 35-year-old Greek-Australian who converted to Islam. Droudis has numerous videos online chronicling her beliefs; one can be viewed below.
Both criminals have a lengthy wrap sheet with the law. In the video below, the felon states, "I regret to say I am a terrorist...I admit and formally confess that for many years I have been a terrorist, but I'll try not to be anymore."
The Greek-Australian criminal has been reported to be from a Greek family from the Sydney suburb of Belmore, and changed her name from Anastasia to Amirah after pairing up with Man Haron Monis.
- Health of jailed terrorist Dimitris Koufodinas deteriorates
- Prosecutor orders emergency medical measures for terrorist Koufodinas
- Sydney area renamed "Little Athens"
- Greek Australian sportscaster to run as mayor of Perth
- 'Everything turned black in the middle of the day' says Greek-Australian who lost his house in the NSW fires