The Republic of Cyprus is vying to lure Chinese investors to its first science and technology park, located in Pentakomo.
Cypriot Energy Minister Giorgos Lakkotrypis and Chinese Science and Technology Minister Wan Gang ratified a bilateral agreement this week in Nicosia.
The mandate seeks to advance ties between the nations and to advocate for science and research, that encompasses renewable energy, clean energy, biotechnology, and nanotechnology, among others.
Lakkotrypis described of the efforts, "...comes for Cyprus at a very good moment, when the government is getting ready to publish the tender for the creation of a science and technology park," as reported by Parikiaki.
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Erdogan, Greece, Cyprus and the NATO summit
- Cavusoglu: “Cyprus is our national issue” – A Federation solution is no longer appropriate
- The designs of the new Deputy Shipping Minister for Cypriot shipping