Greece's version of Toys-R-Us, Jumbo, confirmed that its July and August profits increased over 10%, compared to the same timeframe last year.
The prospering children's chain has 52 Greek locations and 14 Cypriot, Bulgarian and Romanian branches in operation. Jumbo didn't offer an official amount for the time period, that is its fiscal year's initial two months.
The popular toy store reconfirmed its comprehensive year's forecast with a 4% to 6% sales increase. Jumbo stated it will present its 2013 to 2014 fiscal year figures on September 25th, according to Reuters.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday