Greece's version of Toys-R-Us, Jumbo, confirmed that its July and August profits increased over 10%, compared to the same timeframe last year.
The prospering children's chain has 52 Greek locations and 14 Cypriot, Bulgarian and Romanian branches in operation. Jumbo didn't offer an official amount for the time period, that is its fiscal year's initial two months.
The popular toy store reconfirmed its comprehensive year's forecast with a 4% to 6% sales increase. Jumbo stated it will present its 2013 to 2014 fiscal year figures on September 25th, according to Reuters.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?