Greece's version of Toys-R-Us, Jumbo, confirmed that its July and August profits increased over 10%, compared to the same timeframe last year.
The prospering children's chain has 52 Greek locations and 14 Cypriot, Bulgarian and Romanian branches in operation. Jumbo didn't offer an official amount for the time period, that is its fiscal year's initial two months.
The popular toy store reconfirmed its comprehensive year's forecast with a 4% to 6% sales increase. Jumbo stated it will present its 2013 to 2014 fiscal year figures on September 25th, according to Reuters.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically