Greece's version of Toys-R-Us, Jumbo, confirmed that its July and August profits increased over 10%, compared to the same timeframe last year.
The prospering children's chain has 52 Greek locations and 14 Cypriot, Bulgarian and Romanian branches in operation. Jumbo didn't offer an official amount for the time period, that is its fiscal year's initial two months.
The popular toy store reconfirmed its comprehensive year's forecast with a 4% to 6% sales increase. Jumbo stated it will present its 2013 to 2014 fiscal year figures on September 25th, according to Reuters.
- These are the 29 countries for which the Greek borders open on June 15
- Gvt spox: 'We will be surprised by the results in the Greek economy'
- Mitsotakis: Greece is even better for investment now than it was five months ago
- TUI CEO Fritz Joussen: Greece is well-prepared for summer
- Turkey accuses Greece, Cyprus, France, Egypt & UAE of forming “Alliance of Evil”