The Greek Ministry of Finance declared two crucial conclusions today, which aim to revitalize the state's domestic market.
The decisions which have been authorized by the notaries' union, have explained the complex issue of incremental value taxing within real estate contracts. This marks a new protocol in the Greek real estate market.
Over the last few months, the unclear legal framework resulted in an overall real estate contract standstill. Notaries were unwilling to conduct transactions of this nature; the signatories were unable to clearly regulate real estate transaction's incremental worth, regardless of their legal responsibility to transfer and collect attributable taxes to officials.
- The budget deficit in the first 9 months of 2020 is at 7 billion euros
- Kountoura: Greece is an Attractive Investment Opportunity in Med and Europe
- Real estate tax notifications available online
- Council of State orders backdated revision of real estate tax valuations
- Ministry of Finance Plans Tax Cut