Greek-American actress, producer and singer Rita Wilson has just joined the cast of Brothers in Law.
The comedy also stars Saturday Night Live members Taran Killam and Bobby Moynihan, along with Rachael Harris, David Wain and Bill Pullman. Saturday Night Live's creator Lorne Michaels is producing the movie, that started filming on Tuesday in Oregon.
According to Variety, the film is depicted as containing What About Bob? and Meet the Parents components. Wilson posted the featured photo on Twitter, with the caption: "@bibbymoynihan bbymoynihan @RachaelEHarris @davidwain Man, this is NO fun at all. pic.twitter.com/RowBWytSD9".
Wilson's mother was born in a Greek village, in modern day Albania. The Greek-American star's Hellenic ethnicity plays a large role in her existence. She served as My Big Fat Greek Wedding's producer, which is the highest grossing independent film ever.
Rita Wilson also produced and held a role in My Life in Ruins. She is now set to produce the sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Wilson attends St. Sofia's Greek Orthodox church in Los Angeles regularly with her husband Tom Hanks, and has recently been spotted on an extended vacation on Antiparos.
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson receive passports from Greek PM
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, were released from Australian hospital
- Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson infected with Coronavirus
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson invite all to join celebrations for 200th anniversary of Greek Independence (video)
- Tom Hanks celebrates 63rd birthday with a “dive” in the Aegean Sea