Greece's Rural Development Minister Giorgos Karasmanis introduced a new exhibition: "Tobacco/101 notes on oriental tobacco" in Thessaloniki.
The exhibit offers a historical context regarding asian tobacco in Greece and is being held at the Congress Centre of Piraeus Bank, Thessaloniki. Pictures, records, and objects are featured in the exhibit that portrays the history of tobacco, along with a crucial period of modern Hellenic history.
The city's Mayor Yiannis Boutaris was in attendance of the exhibition's opening and discussed the need for a tobacco museum in Thessaloniki. "Tobacco/101 notes on oriental tobacco" will close on November 2nd.
Its operational hours are Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. It is open Saturdays between 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Sundays from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Cisco digital transformation center inaugurated in Thessaloniki
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage
- US Consul General in Thessaloniki: America committed to Greece’s economic recovery, digital future
- Pfizer: Over 100 million investment in the second hub in Thessaloniki
- Fraport delivers refurbished Thessaloniki airport