After months of breakup rumors, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux walked the red carpet at the premier of The Leftovers in New York City, over the weekend.
This marks the first time in nine months that the engaged couple has stepped out together since September. Theroux stars in the new HBO drama series as police chief Kevin Grady. The plot centers around a New York town that Grady presides over, whose population starts to disappear.
The Leftovers premiers June 29th on HBO and has ten episodes. The 45-year-old Greek-American and her 42-year-old French-Canadian fiancee appeared very much in love during the evening's festivities. The couple, who has been engaged for nearly two years, are not often photographed together; the last time was in April.
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York
- Lectures & readings by Υiorgos Chouliaras ιn California and New York city