Nine years after the release of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, the rumored setting of the beginning of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's relationship, the A-list celebrity couple is set to start filming their second movie together.
According to entertainment magazine UsWeekly, Joseph Muscat, the Prime Minister of Malta, told a source that the film is set to shoot on the island of Gozo. Muscat had been in contact with the couple during a scouting trip last month, after which they selected this location.
"It's not a big movie, it's not an action movie. It's the kind of movie we love but aren't often cast in. It's a very experimental, independent-type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things," Jolie told reporters.
The romance film, which was written by Jolie, will begin filming at the end of the summer.
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"