Following a group round elimination for Portugal in this year's World Cup, star player Cristiano Ronaldo seems to be recovering while relaxing in Mykonos this week.
The Real Madrid star forward is visiting the island with his model girlfriend Irina Shayk.
Shayk is on the island for a Maxim magazine photo shoot. She spoke to the magazine about her acting career. Shayk told the publication that she had faced some difficulty getting cast in serious roles, because of her background in the modeling industry.
"Every time I get a script, it's, like, bartender...stripper..." she said.
However, Shayk's career seems to be taking off, as she was just cast opposite Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the new Hercules film, based on the Greek mythological hero.
Shayk told Maxim about all of her sudden Greece connections. Not only is she set to film a new movie originating in Greece while shooting for Maxim on a Greek island, but also her name itself is Greek.
"But Greek mythology! Irina is a Greek name, so I think: Maybe it's destiny?", the model commented.
- World famous bars on Mykonos shut down after staff covid cases
- Special restriction measures against the coronavirus in Mykonos and Halkidiki
- Illegal parties in villa on Mykonos raise the specter of mass covid infections
- Billionaire Reuben Brothers acquire La Residence hotel in Mykonos
- CNN: Mykonos alleyways among best in the world
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"