Today just after 12:00 p.m., a fire erupted on Crete between Profitis Ilias and Partheni villages, according to reports.
Sixteen firefighters with six fire trucks and one helicopter are trying to extinguished the flames, as reported by ANA-MPA. However, strong winds are threatening their efforts, while the cause of the fire remains undetermined.
- 4.5R quake felt throughout Crete
- The first hydrocarbon drilling rigs in Ioannina and Corfu
- Papanikolaou Hospital: Second patient succumbs after the fire - What he said before he died
- Fire at Papanikolaou Hospital - Body found
- Three Greek islands on TripAdvisor lists of the most popular and top up-and-coming destinations in the world for 2022.