A big blaze erupted in Corinth's prefecture at 12:30 p.m. today GST, but does not pose a current risk to residences in the area.
Firefighers are attempting to battle the flames with twenty-one trucks and five water dispersing mechanisms, between the Klenias and Stefani villages in a wooded region, according to Kathimerini.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Corinth: Attempted gang rape of 14-year-old by five students - Two remanded in custody