A big blaze erupted in Corinth's prefecture at 12:30 p.m. today GST, but does not pose a current risk to residences in the area.
Firefighers are attempting to battle the flames with twenty-one trucks and five water dispersing mechanisms, between the Klenias and Stefani villages in a wooded region, according to Kathimerini.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story