A big blaze erupted in Corinth's prefecture at 12:30 p.m. today GST, but does not pose a current risk to residences in the area.
Firefighers are attempting to battle the flames with twenty-one trucks and five water dispersing mechanisms, between the Klenias and Stefani villages in a wooded region, according to Kathimerini.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Greek flagged freighter on fire in the Arabian Sea
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"