A big blaze erupted in Corinth's prefecture at 12:30 p.m. today GST, but does not pose a current risk to residences in the area.
Firefighers are attempting to battle the flames with twenty-one trucks and five water dispersing mechanisms, between the Klenias and Stefani villages in a wooded region, according to Kathimerini.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands