Sources from the EU and the finance ministry have left open all options on the date of the Eurogroup, while, according to information from the PM's office the meeting of the Brussels Group has been completed.
According to press information, members of the Greek delegation participating in the Brussels Group return to Athens today. However, the possibility to reconvene at the end of this week or early next is open.
At the same time, government and community sources say maybe tomorrow Wednesday the Euro Working Group will be convened, without, however, confirming convening, also on Wednesday, the Eurogroup, immediately after the meeting of the Euro Working Group.
Government spokesman Gabriel Sakellaridis said the first phase of negotiations has been completed with partners and the baton of discussions passes to Athens and technical levels for data exchange.
He stressed the fact that discussions took place in a very good climate, and many steps were taken by both sides showing positive progress. Sakellaridis added that at present the Euro Working Group is planned to take place tomorrow, Wednesday.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis stresses need to speed up EU's vaccines approval process
- SYRIZA in disarray over support for 17 November murderer
- Gold medalist's sexual abuse by officials allegations involve more heinous cases
- Mitsotakis to Monocle: In 2021 we re-introduce the world to a renewed Greece
- Two stolen icons to return to Greece