Greece is extending its bank holiday and the 60-euro cap on cash withdrawals until July 13, according to a new ministerial decision on Wednesday.
Pensioners without cash cards and the unemployed will also be able to withdraw an extra 120 euros from bank tills. The exception is also valid for pensioners of foreign pension funds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Olympic Games - Tentoglou gets long jump gold with a 8.41m leap
- Lockheed Martin - Cooperation for the Hellenic Navy Upgrade Program
- Olympic Games - Lefteris Petrounias wins bronze
- Heatwave - Which areas will hit 46 degrees [Maps]
- Health services on high alert against unfolding forest fire at Zeria, Achaia, northwestern Peloponnese