Greece is extending its bank holiday and the 60-euro cap on cash withdrawals until July 13, according to a new ministerial decision on Wednesday.
Pensioners without cash cards and the unemployed will also be able to withdraw an extra 120 euros from bank tills. The exception is also valid for pensioners of foreign pension funds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- More than 1700 vessels cross Corinth Canal in the month after reopening
- Egyptian media cite joint 3-way bid by Greece, Egypt, Saudi Arabia for 2030 World Cup
- Athens: Syntagma Square renovation almost done
- Foreign Ministry responds to Turkish rhetoric regarding Thrace Muftis
- The contract for the restoration of Tatoi Palace was signed