Greece is extending its bank holiday and the 60-euro cap on cash withdrawals until July 13, according to a new ministerial decision on Wednesday.
Pensioners without cash cards and the unemployed will also be able to withdraw an extra 120 euros from bank tills. The exception is also valid for pensioners of foreign pension funds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Severe weather front "Ianos": This is the new trajectory of the cyclone
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece
- Severe weather front to hit Greece from Thursday to Saturday - Warnings to citizens
- SYRIZA cadre: I would also have set fire to Moria, defend the young Afghan arsonists
- Greece edging to exploratory talks with Turkey