Greece is extending its bank holiday and the 60-euro cap on cash withdrawals until July 13, according to a new ministerial decision on Wednesday.
Pensioners without cash cards and the unemployed will also be able to withdraw an extra 120 euros from bank tills. The exception is also valid for pensioners of foreign pension funds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Pissarides Committee plan on Greece's development posted for public consultation
- Thessaloniki: Young people beat police officers who went to check on them - One injured (vid)
- Albanians with Covid – 30,000 euros for hospitalization in Turkey, free with a fake test in Greece
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Covid - Greece: Despite signs of fewer infections, situation remains critical