Greece is extending its bank holiday and the 60-euro cap on cash withdrawals until July 13, according to a new ministerial decision on Wednesday.
Pensioners without cash cards and the unemployed will also be able to withdraw an extra 120 euros from bank tills. The exception is also valid for pensioners of foreign pension funds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- 2023 Eleusis European Capital of Culture opening weekend on Saturday, Feb. 4
- US Embassy Charge d'Affaires, State Dept official visit Alexandroupolis
- Erdogan's new explosion against the West - They are closing consulates in Turkey
- Dendias: Greece and Israel have forged an enduring partnership at a strategic level
- Fitch upgrades credit rating of three major Greek banks