Greece is extending its bank holiday and the 60-euro cap on cash withdrawals until July 13, according to a new ministerial decision on Wednesday.
Pensioners without cash cards and the unemployed will also be able to withdraw an extra 120 euros from bank tills. The exception is also valid for pensioners of foreign pension funds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Long-standing social ills undermine economic prospects
- Kick-off for Greece-Egypt electricity interconnection
- Greek registry again included in US Coast Guard’s QualShip-21 program
- The islet of Agios Nikolaos within the endless blue of Ithaca
- Greek FinMin pledges extra 400 million euros in tourism industry aid