Serious incidents occurred today at the University of Thessaloniki when 100 hooded persons burst into the university buildings. According to preliminary information there are four injured students.
Specifically, groups of leftists who had covered their faces with helmets and hoods, stormed the premises of the schools of Law, Agriculture, and Veterinary medicine during ongoing student elections, and with clubs began to cause material damage.
Reportedly four agriculture students were injured during the incidents and were taken to AHEPA gospital.
The electoral process has been interrupted, while the masked persons are reportedly still roaming inside the grounds. Police forces have cordoned off the area.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Severe weather front "Ianos": This is the new trajectory of the cyclone
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece
- Severe weather front to hit Greece from Thursday to Saturday - Warnings to citizens
- SYRIZA cadre: I would also have set fire to Moria, defend the young Afghan arsonists
- Greece edging to exploratory talks with Turkey