Serious incidents occurred today at the University of Thessaloniki when 100 hooded persons burst into the university buildings. According to preliminary information there are four injured students.
Specifically, groups of leftists who had covered their faces with helmets and hoods, stormed the premises of the schools of Law, Agriculture, and Veterinary medicine during ongoing student elections, and with clubs began to cause material damage.
Reportedly four agriculture students were injured during the incidents and were taken to AHEPA gospital.
The electoral process has been interrupted, while the masked persons are reportedly still roaming inside the grounds. Police forces have cordoned off the area.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- New femicide in Larissa - Man shoots wife in shop
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Olympic Games - Tentoglou gets long jump gold with a 8.41m leap
- Lockheed Martin - Cooperation for the Hellenic Navy Upgrade Program