Serious incidents occurred today at the University of Thessaloniki when 100 hooded persons burst into the university buildings. According to preliminary information there are four injured students.
Specifically, groups of leftists who had covered their faces with helmets and hoods, stormed the premises of the schools of Law, Agriculture, and Veterinary medicine during ongoing student elections, and with clubs began to cause material damage.
Reportedly four agriculture students were injured during the incidents and were taken to AHEPA gospital.
The electoral process has been interrupted, while the masked persons are reportedly still roaming inside the grounds. Police forces have cordoned off the area.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek Defense Minister tells AHI audience U.S. has “reliable partner” in Greece
- The article praising Greece in "Monocle"
- Pissarides Committee plan on Greece's development posted for public consultation
- Thessaloniki: Young people beat police officers who went to check on them - One injured (vid)
- Albanians with Covid – 30,000 euros for hospitalization in Turkey, free with a fake test in Greece