"The renewal of confidence in me is a renewal of the responsibility for a more massive, a more collective, a more efficient party in the difficult battles ahead of us, for a Greece of justice and prosperity," Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras posted on Twitter after the results of the elections for the leader of the party.
Tsipras was re-elected with 93.54 percent of votes.
- Freddy Beleris: Rally for his immediate release by Albanian authorities
- Wildfires in Greece: Magnesia is burning
- Eurostat: 3 Greek ports in the top 5 in Europe [Tables]
- Steep price rise for properties on the Athenian Riviera
- Greece, US, and France in large military drills practice recapturing island
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Dead body recovered from fuselage of fallen helicopter
- Global olive oil shortage sends prices soaring
- Serious problems in Volos due to the storm - Palamas (Karditsa) on alert
- ECONOMIST- Hatzidakis: The six axes of the economic policy of the next four years
- Greece, Saudi Arabian power transmission operators take first step at connecting grids