"The renewal of confidence in me is a renewal of the responsibility for a more massive, a more collective, a more efficient party in the difficult battles ahead of us, for a Greece of justice and prosperity," Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras posted on Twitter after the results of the elections for the leader of the party.
Tsipras was re-elected with 93.54 percent of votes.
- Greece, US, and France in large military drills practice recapturing island
- Greece, Total, ExxonMobil, HELPE , hydrocarbons surveys , Crete
- Maria Menounos' big beautiful Greek wedding
- Greek foreign minister: Weapons sold to Turkey will be used on Greece
- Dep. Finance Minister of Russia invites Greece to join the new development bank
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Olympic Yacht Show 2021 sails off on October 1-5 at 'Olympic Marine' in Lavrion
- Migration Minister: We will not let our islands experience what they have experienced since 2015
- Ntouskos wins single sculls gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Coronavirus: Alarm for the islands that are turning red – Committee meets
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer