"The renewal of confidence in me is a renewal of the responsibility for a more massive, a more collective, a more efficient party in the difficult battles ahead of us, for a Greece of justice and prosperity," Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras posted on Twitter after the results of the elections for the leader of the party.
Tsipras was re-elected with 93.54 percent of votes.
- Greece, US, and France in large military drills practice recapturing island
- Greece, Total, ExxonMobil, HELPE , hydrocarbons surveys , Crete
- Maria Menounos' big beautiful Greek wedding
- Greek foreign minister: Weapons sold to Turkey will be used on Greece
- Dep. Finance Minister of Russia invites Greece to join the new development bank
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek debt sustainable despite pandemic, says Fitch
- FM Dendias to Libyan Deputy PM Al-Qatrani: 'Thank you for your direct stance on the illegal memorandum with Turkey'
- Journalist Giorgos Karaivaz gunned down outside his home
- Prince Philip has died - His father and the reason he disliked Greece
- Greece contemplating sending troops to Mali