"The renewal of confidence in me is a renewal of the responsibility for a more massive, a more collective, a more efficient party in the difficult battles ahead of us, for a Greece of justice and prosperity," Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras posted on Twitter after the results of the elections for the leader of the party.
Tsipras was re-elected with 93.54 percent of votes.
- Greece, US, and France in large military drills practice recapturing island
- Greece, Total, ExxonMobil, HELPE , hydrocarbons surveys , Crete
- Maria Menounos' big beautiful Greek wedding
- Greek foreign minister: Weapons sold to Turkey will be used on Greece
- Dep. Finance Minister of Russia invites Greece to join the new development bank
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Greek-Australian doctor: Antidiabetic drug metformin may reduce the risk of dementia